Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ideas For Final Folio

I have a number of ideas I want to explore throughout Digital Photography this semester. All of which involved photographing people.

Idea One - Portrait of a Stranger
The tutorial exercise in week two inspired me to look further into portraits of strangers. This would involve photographing an individual and their appearance, expression and body language will provide inside to their personality.

Idea Two - The Human Body
Looking at the human body in an abstract way, I want to create a series of images that focus on form, shape and contrast in relation to the human body. I might shoot these photographs at night, playing with lighting to silhouette figures dressed in black. I want to prop the subjects up in unusual positions that emphasise particular elements mentioned above.

Idea Three - Portraits of Friends and Family
Inspired by Arnold Newman I want to photograph people around me, placing them amongst a setting that best reflects their personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment