Thursday, May 20, 2010

Refining Ideas For Folio

I have decided to complete the following series for my folio:

Series One: Portraits of Friends and Family
This series will concentrate on placing the people around me in a setting that describes their personality. I am aiming for approximately five images in this series.

Series Two: Bizarre
I want to photograph a series of bizarre and loud images. These photos will concentrate on placing people in odd settings and stances. I will focus on high contrasts and bright colours. I want the images to be eye catching and puzzling to the viewers.

Series Three: Architecture and Objects
I want to emphasise a connection between objects and settings and their owners. Houses and the furniture inside reflect the personality of the residents. Through these images I want the viewers to imagine the owner of the house and the kind of life they lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment